Ways I Work
I offer counseling and guidance to couples, teens, children, parent coaching, adults of all ages and families.
I received my master’s degree from Pacifica Graduate Institute located in Santa Barbara, CA, with an emphasis in Depth Psychology. My interest in trauma recovery led to my training in Somatic Experiencing, Sandplay Therapy, EMDR therapy and Diane Poole Heller’s work in Dynamic Attachment Re-patterning.
I have successfully worked with clients from a variety of cultures, backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, and religious/spiritual traditions. I truly love my profession in that I get to help guide my clients as they transform their lives for the better.
To learn more about who I work with, please click here.
My Experience and Trainings:
- Currently, in private practice and a clinical therapist at Krupnick Counseling Center, Longmont, CO.
- DARe Level 1 and 4 training- Dynamic attachment re-patterning for healing early developmental attachment wounds.
- Maple Star of Colorado- Clinical therapists in their virtual residential program. In-home trauma sensitive counseling for children with emotional/behavioral challenges and their families.
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) -2016 completed the Somatic Experiencing training through the Advanced Level. Approved to provide sessions for SEP candidates through Intermediate level.
- 2015, Rites of Passage- Equine Residential Treatment Center, Boulder, CO. Facilitated groups and individual counseling for women with eating disorders, specifically PTSD, anxiety, depression and addiction.
- 2011, People House, a counseling clinic in Denver, CO. Psychotherapist serving teens, couples, families, and adults of all ages.
- 2011, Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence in Boulder, CO. Counselor for women and their children who were survivors of domestic violence.
- 2011, Parenting Place, also in Boulder, a family educational center. Counseled individuals and ran small groups for single mothers and families.
- Graduated with a masters degree from Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis in Depth Psychology.
- Professional member of the Colorado Sandplay Therapy Association.
- Associate member of Sandplay Therapists of America.